Friday, April 5, 2013

Mother's Day Comissions - 2013


Well it's that time of year when I open up commissions again! I love making jewellery for Mother's Day - so much symbolism. This year I have 5 spots 4 spots* for early orders and 3 spots for rush orders.

I can work within almost any budget and with almost any colour scheme. Pieces can be as low as $15 or as high as $50 depending on what you want. It depends if I am using glass beads or Swarovski crystal, wooden beads, or pearls. You get the idea. :)

  • An early order is if you contact me between April 5th - 19th. This is the ideal time, so that I can order special beads and colours. This gives me time to order special products and really customize your design so it is exactly what you want and entirely unique. Shipping is also low, at 2-5$.

  • The grace period is between April 19th - April 30th, where I can still take custom orders, but you might be limited to what I have on hand. Shipping again is low, at 2-5$.

  • The RUSH period is May 1st - May 8th. Shipping goes up to 10$ so that you will get your piece on time, and you are definitely limited to what I have on hand. I can still make an entirely new piece, but I won't have time to order any special materials in.

And of course, if you just want to buy something I've already made, there's no limit, as long as you contact me to make sure the item will be delivered by May 12th. So if there's something you have your eye on, feel welcome to check out my store here:

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Beaded_Bohemian#/?s=2

I can also be contacted for custom jewellery orders through my store. :)


* aaand just when I wrote that, someone contacted me for a commission! So only 4 early bird spots left... get them while they're hot!

 
 
----


Examples of what I can do:
 
I can do names, initials, quotes. :)

I can make customized charms


Made with Swarovski/Czech preciosa crystals and pearls. Can be customized in almost any colour/birthstone.

 


You can win this bracelet in my giveaway! Details coming soon.

Family motto, nickname, in-joke, inspirational quote, I can stamp it.
 
---
 
 
And what about cat and dog moms?! We can't neglect them too! ;)
 
 
Purse/Tree Ornaments or Pendants, pet-themed:
 
(I can also make them family themed)


 

I have cat stamps for every personality! Well, almost. Cat's have a lot of personalities.

Which one's the cat and which is the dog, can you tell? Hee hee




No comments:

Post a Comment