Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New store items & crystal Mother's Day jewellery!


Just some housekeeping on the blog today.

First of all, I have some fabulous new Mother's Day bracelet and earring sets available for sale.

I'm quite proud of these. I used Swarovski pearls, Swarovski crystals, and Czech Preciosa crystals. I also used a rather luxurious finding called a crystal rondelle. Basically it's a metal ring inlaid with crystals.


One thing I definitely know, crystals are classic and never go out of style. And who says these are just for Mother's Day? I get plenty of orders for these bracelets for birthdays too.

 
 
 
To purchase, visit my online store: http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Beaded_Bohemian#/?s=2

New colours should be up in the next few days.

See below for other new pretties that are now in my store. :)


 

 

1 comment:

  1. These jewelry are pretty. They are great gifts on Mother'd Day.

    ReplyDelete