Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Commissions 2013


Ah, the holidays! One of my busiest times of the year for jewellery orders.

You can contact me through my facebook page, my store, my email, and phone. If you are a close acquaintance/friend of mine, feel welcome to contact me through my personal facebook or in person.

What I make:
 
- custom wine charms, bookmarks, ornaments (pet/anniversary/family themed), purse ornaments.
- custom necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings.

I also sell cute pocketwatch necklaces for stocking stuffers. Clicky-click to see what I have in stock.

Something special:
- if you want to MAKE something for your significant other/friend under my tutelage, contact me and we can arrange something. Basically I charge you a reduced price, we get together, and I show you how to make it.

I am also teaching a class in Toronto. Blog post about that later.

I can work within almost any budget and with almost any colour scheme. Pieces can be as low as $15 or as high as $50 depending on what you want. It depends if I am using glass beads or Swarovski crystal, wooden beads, or pearls. You get the idea. :)

  • After December 11th, the 2$ shipping goes up to $5 - 15 so that your orders will arrive in time for Christmas. But as previous customers can attest, I usually cover up to half the extra cost.
 
  • The RUSH period is Dec 14-22nd. There is no rush fee, only extra shipping (see above) so that you will get your piece on time, and you are definitely limited to what I have on hand. I can still make an entirely new piece, but I won't have time to order any special materials in.

And of course, if you just want to buy or customize something I've already made, there's no limit, as long as you contact me to make sure the item will be delivered by December 23rd. So if there's something you have your eye on, feel welcome to check out my store here:

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Beaded_Bohemian

Novelty earrings! A great stocking stuffer at $5-10.

My most popular necklace design to date - VERY sparkly and a great fashion statement.
$40, but there are huge discounts for a whole set or if you buy earrings too.

Customized bookmark with initial! A great stocking stuffer and gift
for a voracious reader. $10-15 depending on materials.
One of my favourite bookmark designs. $12

Him&Her bookmarks. $12 for 2 is a great deal. :)

I'm always excited to make jewellery sets for Christmas! A unique gift.

Great stocking stuffers for kids/teens.

A customized Christmas ornament for your tree.
Almost any colour/design can be done!
Initials for family, pets, or any special person in your life.

Once in a while I get a very special order, and that is for a Swarovski triple-strand,
or double-strand bracelet. Sparkly and made with Swarovski pearls, crystals, and materials,
this bracelet is very luxurious. Please give me time to order special colours if you want one!

 

A more basic Swarovski crystal bracelet. But no less pretty!

I love making pet-themed ornaments.
Ornaments can also be stamped with a married couple's last name, or family members' names.


No comments:

Post a Comment