Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Crystal Clay & Game of Thrones - Part 7, House Baratheon I


I meant to post this on Sunday but I was experiencing some designers-block.... I think the delay was worth it, because I was incredibly happy with how these pieces turned out!

This week features House Baratheon.... admittedly, I have no idea how the family will fare by the time 'A Dream of Spring' rolls around, but I'm a Gendry fan.


I've decided to break up House Baratheon into three... it was always so interesting how each bother (Stannis, Robert, Renly) had their own spin on the sigil so I'm going to save Renly and Stannis for their own posts.


Robert comes first. My favourite line from the show: "You got fat". I know, I know... there are better ones.


Anyways, I thought I'd let the pictures speak for themselves on this one. Just know that I sculpted, stamped, pigmented and embellished the clay and put it all together myself. :) And it was great fun, as always. Enjoy:














Can I also say that I like all the Baratheons much better on HBO's show than in the books? (Probably because I love the actors who play them). Thank you, Nina Gold, for your wonderful casting.

---

For the previous installments of my Game of Thrones-inspired jewellery posts, see below:

Part 1: House Stark
Part 2: House Lannister
Part 3: House Tyrell
Part 4: House Tully
Part 5: House Frey
Part 6: House Greyjoy
---


To see my original hand-made jewellery, please visit my store.

Oh, and please do 'like' my facebook page. :)


DISCLAIMER: The jewellery I make in this blog series are original designs and NOT copies of those made by HBO.  

1 comment: