Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Crystal Clay & Game of Thrones - Part 8, House Baelish

Sooo I took one of those online "Which House would you be on Game of Thrones" quizzes, and I got House Baelish!!! Not gonna lie, I was pretty happy about that one.

Ah, Petyr, Petyr. What are you thinking? What are you planning. What do you want? 5 books and 4 seasons later and I still don't know, you sly devil you.

I think he just wants to be supreme puppet-master over everyone. And what's up with Sansa? Will we ever get his reaction to the Red Wedding, due to the death of a certain character? Book or show?

SO MANY QUESTIONS. Not enough jewellery!



I kept it simple for this post. Just a necklace and earring set. It's hard to find a bird charm that isn't all cutesy. I ended up making the bird from a silicone mold, clay, and some paint/Gilder's Paste. The flower, and the rectangle beads on the earrings were also made from clay and painted by me.





I put in hints of purple (for Sansa) and I decided to go with the black/grey colours. I also added the flower because it reminded me of her.

Actually, when I was looking up pictures of House Baelish, I was surprised to remember that their sigil is a Titan, not a mockingbird, the colours are green and tan? Hmmm.... I can see why Littlefinger goes with the mockingbird. Much better!

Still not sure about what House I'll do next week. I have a lot of ideas for House Reed, Mormont, Arryn, Martell, and many more. I also have plans for making some clay dragon eggs. Ahhhh. Too many ideas. Not enough time!


---

For the previous installments of my Game of Thrones-inspired jewellery posts, see below:

Part 1: House Stark
Part 2: House Lannister
Part 3: House Tyrell
Part 4: House Tully
Part 5: House Frey
Part 6: House Greyjoy
Part 7: House Baratheon (Robert)
---




To see my original hand-made jewellery, please visit my store.

Oh, and please do 'like' my facebook page. :)


DISCLAIMER: The jewellery I make in this blog series are original designs and NOT copies of those made by HBO.  

No comments:

Post a Comment